Tuesday 10 March 2015

Tom’s Inn-A frugal traveler’s haven in Kovalam Beach, Kerala

Tom’s Inn, a part of the famous Thomas Hotels and Resorts, is a charming bed and breakfast located in God’s Own Country!

Ideally located a stone’s throw away from the breathtaking Eve’s Beach, Tom’s Inn is a great option for an inexpensive beach vacation!

It’s the good life at this beach hotel- beneath the palm trees, soaking up the sun and feasting on scrumptious seafood-one of the best vacations I’ve had in a long time.

Kerala’s backwaters were, without a doubt, the highlight of my vacation! The serene calm of the place got me into a pensive mood-but that’s what happens when one is in the lap of nature and this was one such experience!

The rooms are nice, spacious and I had the best night’s sleep in their oh-so-comfortable beds! The view of the sea in the morning was an added bonus at this beach hotel!

They’ve got two swimming pools-an indoor and outdoor pool – I and my family had a lot of fun frolicking about in the water! The kids had a lot of fun, and we literally had to drag them out of the water!

Overall, I simply had a great vacation at this beach resort and it worked out pretty well for our four member family- we stayed a week and it was blissful, to say the least!

I definitely recommend this place for the three S’s of a perfect holiday-sea, sand and the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment